March, 2015

Pictures from March, 2015

The month began with a painting party,
Alissa & a number of ladies from work learning a new craft. The next day,
Alissa helped her friend frost cupcakes for her little son's first birthday party.

Hoot-hoot!
Painters of the
Hootenanny

Brittany & Alissa
Brittany & Alissa
frosting cupcakes

Cuppies for a 1st birthday
It's a minion
of cupcakes!

A new window will open
Merrill & Karen:
Established 1965

Alissa's mom & dad celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary
during a long weekend in the middle of March. (Click their image above to see the pictures!)
It was finally getting warm enough to start doing fun stuff outside...

The Easter Egg Game...
Bentley & Grammy:
Easter Egg Game

Out-fishin' the boys...
Jenna: The
trout whisperer

When they're this big, you keep 'em!
Jenna & the
catch of the day

A day outside!
Bentley having
a day outside

Moving across a sunny slab
Squeak near Lyons,
slab-mongering.

The month went by in a flash. Relatively speaking, the weather
was fairly mild for March. Things started to green up a little, then we had a vicious cold snap
that wreaked havoc on the minions of nascent spring buds.

Easter centerpiece
Captive daisies on
an Easter table

Look out!
Bentley going
ultra-kinetic

Where's Bentley...
Let's play
"Hide the Punkin"

Spring Project #18
Testing the fun factor
of a raised bed

The weather warmed again, just in time for a rainy spring,
the likes of which we hadn't seen since 1995!

As they say, "We need the moisture..."

Please credit the authors!

Contact Me

Images 2015 EBBoykinJr & Alissa